Skip to content
Do you know everything there is about Warren Buffett, the billionaire head of Berkshire Hathaway?
- 1. Buffett attended Columbia Business School because Benjamin Graham and David Dodd taught there.
- 2. In 1951, he received a M.S. in Economics from Columbia Business School.
- 3. He made almost $10,000 by the age of 20 in 1950.
- 4. Buffett’s father and Benjamin Graham told him not to work on Wall Street.
- 5. He taught a night class at the University of Nebraska-Omaha called Investment Principals.
- 6. He owned a Sinclair Texaco gas station in his early 20’s.
- 7. His starting salary at Benjamin Graham’s company was $12,000 a year.
- 8. When he was 26 years old, he had $174,000 in savings.
- 9. He became a millionaire in 1962.
- 10. Buffett first bought Berkshire Hathaway stock at $7.60 per share.